- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- English at C-level
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
As a Head of Sales you will:
- monitor customer needs and market.
- develop business plan and be in charge of developing sales targets and KPIs for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- be tasked with implementing sales strategies and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the department’s goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- be responsibile for business and sales results.
- present results, communicate and report to company management and marketing team.
- build strong relationships with the external partners and customers and regularly interact with them by attending sales workshops, seminars and hosting events, hosting sales events for the business’s product, playing an active role in industry organizations and so forth.
- conduct business negotiations with foreign customers.
What Do We Offer
A place where you can be yourself; where you can do work that thrills you and in which you desire to get better. A place where we enjoy all new ideas and suggestions. Friendly environment of mutual trust and openness. A place where you can participate on fulfilling the company’s vision and making decisions about the company’s direction.
If you are a cyclist, you can join us and try to lead our peloton. In case of rain and bad weather, you can find a table tennis in our office. Laptop and mobile phone are granted, same as home office. And if you are a coffee lover, you will love it here!
We like informal meetings, so if you’re down, we could get to know each other over a beer with Jirka or Martin, who will be your closest colleagues. It is also possible to go for a lunch, or just meet at our company.